Saturday, December 23, 2006

Episode 5: Home for a Reason (or: Eating a Lot of Christmas Cookies)

So I'm home, now. Have been for a couple of days. Gotta say, so far it is going well. I only came home two other times this semester, fall and Thanksgiving break. Both were cut short by either work or school. So, as you can imagine... Well, I'll leave the end of that up to your imagination.

I have put a lot of good food into me. Pizza and chocolate (in its many forms) taking top billing this year. Although, in a close second so far is everything-else. And Dr. Pepper tastes great with everything. Steak? Dr. Pepper. Pizza? Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper? More Dr. Pepper.

Later on this break, my brothers and I are going to be putting together some musical numbers, some little jingles so to speak (note that the songs will in no way, shape, or form be "jingles"). They will be great!

I'm also learning that, in life, you have to be sure that each choice you make is the right choice, before you make it. Otherwise, you didn't make a choice, you made a guess. You don't make right or wrong choices, you make good or bad guesses. Maybe I'm wrong with this analysis, though. If so, let me know.

Otherwise, I've got some giant texts to read through. So, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
-Skyler

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker