Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Related Text

So I'm home for Thanksgiving, playing a loaned-out Guitar Hero 3 with my younger brother, and looking at old family photographicals.

First off, the drive was OK. Zak (my younger brother) and I got out of Des Moines before it snowed and, although it did snow here a bit today (it has all melted, for the most part) before it snowed here, too. I hate snow. I hate most weather, though, so this is to be expected for the most part.

Second, while I said I wouldn't own Guitar Hero 3 while I was in school, that shouldn't stop me from borrowing it. So I did. I played Even Flow, which was awesome, but Cliffs of Dover on Expert is killing me. Like, literally. Killing me to death with its hardness.

Third, food. While our Thanksgiving dinner isn't until Saturday (on account of my lame old Dr. brother, Pete not getting home until Friday evening), I have eaten so much food that I am about to burst. String cheese, chocolates, brownies, chili, pumpkin rolls, crackers, cookies, more brownies, and more Dr Pepper than you can shake a stick at... Its the good life.

4th (still can't spell that), I finally saw Live Free or Die Hard and it was great and had lots of explosions and, if I could, I would trade my family for explosions. So... it was awesome.

5th, last night I looked at a bunch of old family photographs we have in photo albums and, you know what? I looked like a goon when I was a young lad, too.

I will return again shortly with another post. But I may be giving this up after the new year.... I'm just not very good at keeping up with it anymore...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker