Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Episode 40: Joo Lie (or: Watchin' Frasier on DVD)

I haven't been very active this summer. But I'm 22 and getting old, so I suppose this is acceptable.

But I've been writing (still) and I suppose I've just started working out, lifting and doing situps and stuff. And I've been hard at work wi...

Oh, working out? Yeah, I suppose I should share; I've started lifting with my younger brother for the past week. I'm going to keep it up for the rest of the summer and (I hope) into the school year. The reason for doing this? It's far too simple to even explain. I'm really just going through some stuff and figuring out that I'm not an overly healthy individual. So I'm working out, now. I'm also learning how to study again, for the first time, so...

I don't know, I really don't have much to say. I'm excited for summer to be over so I can get out of work and this house. Not that I hate the house, mind you, but I just feel like I'm running in circles doing nothing. And this job, despite the good pay and the fun I have and the friends I make... it always causes me to get at least a little depressed. And that's not cool.

So...

Come one, school. Let's GRADUATE!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker