Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Episode 41: A Terrible Truth (or: How I Spent My Weekend)

So I guess it's time for another one of these, eh? How're you all doing? If you could only answer while I'm writing this post, then we could have a talk. A talk about...

Weekends.

You see, since my work week is a touch more stupid than most people's, my weekends actually take place on Wednesday and Thursday, instead of your average Sat/Sun business, like most people experience.

Since this means I can't hang out with anyone during MY weekends, I have to stay indoors. Also, as a side note, I have to study for tests that I take every three days, so I couldn't go out anyhow.

So, tomorrow, being my last day of the weekend, I figure (after I get back from shopping in the morning) I'll study a whole lot, then actually continue work on my photo project I started. I wanted 15-19 pictures, total. I have 4. And one of them is overly crummy. Then maybe - just maybe - I'll study some more, actually work out (I skipped today... I feel so bad), and maybe watch some of this show called "Home Movies" which is so good I don't feel I can adequately describe it to you.

See, if you could talk to me now, I'd ask you how you were going to spend your coming weekend. But we can't have a discussion, can we?

A few last notes:
-I want to trade my car in;
-I'm high off a kind of hot, liquid Jell-O made with about 4 cups of sugar
-Wishing I was done with so many things so I could start so many more
-Drawing more crude stick figure comics at work is great
-Going to bed, now.

G'night.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker