Thursday, March 22, 2007

Episode 26: Spring Break (or: Spring Break)

So, I'm on Spring Break. That's right, me. Skyler Bartels. Spring Break. What's that mean? I'll tell you.

BROWNIES

It means lots and lots of BROWNIES. So many BROWNIES your head would spin off your shoulders and fly about the room. That's a lot of BROWNIES and also kind of embarrassing.

I've been spending break catching up on some homework, getting ready for a nasty huge paper to turn in next week, getting my Acct stuff taken care of (finally) and then readin' and readin' and readin' some more. Fantastic!

But don't think for a moment that I've forgotten about my little Guitar Hero II contest when I get back! Because I have, and I don't want you thinking about it. Thinking about it means you'll remember it, then maybe talk to me about it. And if you talk to me about it, chances are good you'll ask how the practice is going. And if you ask that, I'll have to tell you I haven't practiced it once all break, and have instead been playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the Wii Zelda game. And if you give a mouse a cookie, he'll want some milk!

And somewhere in that he needed to shave, if I remember right.

Tomorrow I collect my younger brother who has spent his entire break on a college band tour. Then I spend one more day eating millions of BROWNIES and then I head back for the place I call "home" to end out the year.

All in all, I'd give this break a BROWNIE-out-of-10. Because I like BROWNIES and recurring jokes.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker