Sunday, October 28, 2007

October Should be OctOVER

This has been a long month.

Yesterday my friend Aaron and I went to Iowa City to collect a bass guitar from my older brother, Pete, who is a Dr. in those parts. World famous, too. Well, not really. But it is fun to pretend.

We went to the new Saw film and it was OK. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but the last two (3 and 4) have taken the series in a different direction and really change the flow of the entire franchise, in my opinion. If you're a fan of them, there's no reason to not see the new one.

Then we (we being Aaron and I) went out to a pre-Halloween party at Tim Schmitt's place, Tim being this awesome guy that I technically work for here at this blogging thing I'm doing. His band played and sounded pretty-OK but it was the first time I'd heard them, so I have nothing to compare it to.

I got this album the other day, Journey's greatest hits album, just for one track: Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) and it is great. Great band. Yeah... yeah...

Then we (we being Aaron and I) went to TKE's Halloween party, Washing Machine. Good place to get drunk if you're into that kind of thing. We didn't wear costumes or anything and...

...the whole point of this post is I'm sick. I have this terrible cold and its making me all crazy and I can't imagine life being any more cruel to me. I want October to end but I don't want November to start.

I'm scared of December.

I'll explain later.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker