Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Episode 22: Guitar Zero (or: Throat of Fire)

This week has been exciting! I have gone to every class for the first time since the first week of classes, I have gotten all my homework done at least a day in advance, I have studied for all my tests and exams, and am making some serious headway on these bad grades that I am likely to still end up with by the end of the semester no matter how much dedication I seem to remember having had...

My throat is killing me, my head feels like stupid, my stomach moves about like it is doing the tango with my intestines, and I'm on Ibuprofen at nearly all hours of the day. But you know what? I feel great, overall. This is primarily because I'm awesome and am in love with this week. And also because I'm too cool to be too sick. Oh yeah.

This coming weekend I'm heading home for the first time since I've been back; I'm leaving Thursday after Acct and not looking back. Until I remember that I left my razor or something here and turn around to get it (because apparently, and this is in no way an exaggeration, it is far too important for me to look awesome and clean-shaven at home, when I never bother even looking in a mirror at school).

Otherwise, the only real thing going on with me right now is I'm trying to enter this Guitar Hero II tournament at the end of the month; I recently started playing in little bits, again, and I've noticed that I've gotten much better at it. So we'll see how that goes.

All in all, so long as I keep dedicated and remain awesome (like my everlasting New Years resolution demands) I should maintain my chipper outlook on life here at Drake University.

PS: Frank Miller's 300 hits theatres in a few weekends. Eff Why Eye, it is going to be awesome.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker