Sunday, September 9, 2007

2 Weeks Down... A Billion Remain...

Oh man... I am tired.

So, we're done with two weeks of school already. How many are there in a semester? Like, 15? So... 15-2= ............. Don't tell me.... hold on.... 1. I have one week left of school?!? Oh my God what will I do! I haven't done anythi... Oh, no I have 13 weeks left... God I'm dumb sometimes.

Classes are great; I'm, again, doing the 18 credit semester and while it is tiring, it is thrilling and wonderful. I don't have one class I hate being in (although its only two weeks in... give me some time) and the course materials and the work loads seem fair so far. The only one I think might be a nightmare is going to be my Monday night class... But it's getting me in to watch some LOST with an FYS so.... you can't lose with that kind of setup.

Work at the Help Desk has been slow. It's mostly my fault for having failed to get up one day during the first week and then having my hours given away. Now I work a majority of my week on Fridays which, while not terrible - since it starts at noon - is still a pain because that's a long time to sit there and fix the same problems over-and-over.

The DLS (Drake Lit Society, or L!T as it was cleverly dubbed) is off to a good start, too. We had our first meeting with an all-girl assembly (plus me...) but it was pretty awesome and actually moved along at a nice clip and stayed on topic most of the time (swaying once or twice into Harry Potter conversation which doesn't belong in ANY literary society because its not literature... its garbage. That is my opinion and the opinion of Drake University [note: not really the opinion of Drake University]).

Dating is awesome.

Otherwise, all I can say at this point is "GO SEE 3:10 TO YUMA BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME" and now I'm going to bed because I'm really tired.

See you on Wednesday when I make another post!
-Skyler

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker