Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Drake is Home

I love here.

I would simply leave that as my only sentence but I feel I should explain myself.

I'm not going to really explain myself, though. I'm just gonna talk about school and life and stuff.

First off; This week has been tiring to the utmost degree. I haven't slept properly since last Friday night and have had early mornings every day. Today I had an 8AM shift at the Help Desk but - whoops! - I didn't really have an 8AM shift so I woke up for nothing and am REALLY tired today. So tired...

Second off; I am off comic books for the most part. I read a fair number, still. But its gotta be like... half the number of what I used to read at the end of the year last year. This saves me a lot of money and a lot of trips to comic stores. But right now there's this thing where Thor and Iron Man get in a scrap and Thor.... well, I don't want to give away spoilers. Or paint myself to be a huge nerd (or a larger one than I'm already painted to look like). But it's awesome.

Third off; I just saw this movie tonight in class called Good Night and Good Luck and it was really awesome. Its a journalism class that I'm taking because... well... why not? And I'm loving that class. The assignments are great, we watch the films in class, and they are all good films. Its currently my favorite class.

4th off (I can't spell that); I'm really tired and have some homework to do tonight. So, I'm going to get to it.

Drake is awesome, right now. I love it here and can only imagine what I'd be doing now if I wasn't here.
(No, Drake is not paying me to say this)

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker