Monday, January 22, 2007

Episode 12: Many Things (or: Milky Way in the Shower)

So, as it turns out, after a not-going-to-be-here-next-year scare, I will remain here and finish out my four-year Drake education with a minor in marketing, not a major. This is for two reasons: The first is that I want to be out of here in that four-year time period. The second is that the major is a lot of work.


I am currently trying very hard to catch up to everything that's been going on in the marketing world that I've missed. Turns out? I've missed a lot.


I'm also trying really hard to get really good at Guitar Hero again. I used to be decent, back in my Toys-R-Us days, but as of late I have started to really stink up the joint. Only recently have I been able to get 5-Stars on some of the early songs on Hard. I dread Psychobilly Freak-Out.


Yesterday my good friend Aaron and I stood outside a Best Buy early in the morning to secure my younger brother's Nintendo Wii. On Thursday, I will be driving said Wii to him and then watching him play Zelda until the wii hours of the day. Yes, that was a bad pun.


I am going to start writing for the TD, maybe. That'll be... interesting...ish?


Otherwise, this post was probably far less wonderful than I had previously advertised. Tomorrow I might make a post about how my brain is plotting to overthrow... ITSELF! Until then, carry on!
-Skyler

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker