Saturday, January 27, 2007

Episode 14: Tum-Tum Troubles (or: Uggh)

So, that last post was completed with one goal in mind: To create the most trite and full-of-itself narrative I've ever produced.

I cleaned out my car and found about 90+ CD cases. It was awkward trying to remember when I'd purchased them each and, to my memory, I don't even remember having ever listened to at least a few of them...

Speaking of having been outside, it... is.. cold. I've been in these parts my entire 21 years of life and I still am not used to it getting cold and, frankly, I hate the entire thing.

This is a short episode for 2 reasons:
1) Bored
2) Lazy

Expect something tomorrow so I can type it up instead of do my acct homework. Adios!
-Skyler

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker