Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Episode 46: Car Talk (or: CAR-LLING ALL CARS!)

I got a lot of puns, and so little time.

After years and years of driving my car and hating it for the trouble its been worth... I'm finally taking it in to trade it in for something else. Something better. Something that won't have transmission problems, will have a working stereo, will not die on me at random in parking lots across America, won't blow hot air at my face that melts my eyes out of their sockets, etc.

I've got my eyes (which haven't melted, yet) on this 2005 Chevy Cobalt. It's yellow. I have been in love with yellow cars for years. Since before I've been driving.

I've never been into cars, I only really feel a need to have one to get me from A to B and back again. But to have a yellow car... and a sporty one at that? I'm close to changing my mind.

Its a bit out of my price range, but I plan on driving it anyhow. I will do just about everything in my power to get the vehicle back here.

Regardless, I will come home with a new car tomorrow and then have a new car for when I go back to Drake. It will rock.

I will be so mad, though, if I come home with my old car. Like you wouldn't believe. This is a two part episode, though... I will post part two after I bring my car home.

It will be awesome (I hope)!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker