Friday, August 17, 2007

Episode.... Man, I am done with episode titles

Yeah, shocking... I know. It was a great running gag, but I just no longer feel the need to keep it running.

So, I know you've all been on pins and needles waiting to find out what's going on with "Skyler and the Hunt for a New Car" and your waiting will not go unrewarded... When I actually get the car, you will all be front and center at finding out what the story is. But, well... a few things got in the way the past few days and I wasn't even able to leave the house and look at cars.

Today, however, I actually went to Hastings, NE and took a look at the car of my dreams... And test drove it... to the songs of Stone Temple Pilots ("Interstate Love Song" to be exact) and let me tell you... I will own this car.

But until I do, that's all I want to talk about it.

Otherwise, I'm almost ready to leave home again and head to Drake to move in for my fourth time. I'm not going to have any help moving in, so for the most part I'm going to have to fill my car with essentials (I just mistyped "with" as "whit" and I don't know why I'm sharing that, but.... yeah ok moving on now...) and hope I can survive off of that until my parents can cart the rest of my junk to me.

That's next Tuesday. Then on Wednesday I have to help move in the new students so they can start their new lives as Drake students. Oh joy! I'm sure I will only make one of them regret coming to Drake.

Then I have about a week of nothing before my fourth and final year. I've made mistakes in my schooling in the past, but now I'm going to go forth and correct them in eight-ish months.

Or fail.

Either way, at least I'll be able to say "I tried."

Unless I fail, then my folks will kill me and I'll never say anything again.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University. But pretend they are, anyway.

 
eXTReMe Tracker